Home

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Updates

A month ago. This wasn't even the worst of the snow. It got worse.
It's been a while. No surprise there. The winter was long, hard, and full of snow. The picture to the left is pretty much all I saw for the majority of the season: snow, covered in darkness. There's still some snow on the ground, even now. The birds are singing and the days are longer, so hopefully, we'll get spring moving into full gear soon.

I've been hard at work, despite the winter, doing all sorts of fun things and squirreling away money for the summer ahead. 

Speaking of money, I was going to write a whole different blog about our situation, and how we've devised a clever plan to get ahead. Chris told me that I should just stick it here, and actually update this thing every now and again, although I doubt many people would be very interested in my schemes.

I guess money will be something I write about here too, then. I'll try to do a better job of updates, especially now that spring is coming on and we can be a little more lively.


No comments: