Home

Monday, August 26, 2013

Things that make me smile

Tonight, I saw some fun stuff that I thought I'd share with whomever stumbles on this space.


I love everything about this picture, even though I suspect it's not a very comfortable environment to be in. All it needs is some campfire smoke to help dry the wool.

I wish I was good enough to maintain a great succulent selection as beautiful as this. 

As if India wasn't colorful enough in my mind...

A close second...?

Fall is coming~

My future summer home....

I don't find Don Draper particularly attractive as a man, but I really like the different, new side of Don this picture creates in my mind. Imagine if Don had never been employed at SCDP...?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love these photos! I think you managed to put together pictures that give off a calm, relaxed and comfortable vibe.