Home

Friday, January 6, 2012

Name change!

I finally made it down to social security and the RMV to change my name before the end of 2011. We've been married since June, but I was very nervous about having to take a day off from work just to go to the social security office and wait all day. There never seemed to be a good time for me to go, work is always so hectic.

Anyways, with the new year and my new name, I decided it was time to update this ol' gal. The name was so long, and I wasn't sure it was very descriptive, not to mention I feel like it needs a little life breathed into it.

You'll notice the new name of the blog, which I find is much more in the spirit of the nature of what I bore you folks with.

The feed won't change; I plan to keep mostly everything the same, so no need to update your bookmarks or readers.

And please, bear with me as I get settled in this new space! I'm excited about it, and I hope you enjoy a nice change in scenery around here!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love the name change! And I love the new header, too!