Home

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ravelry Favorites

It's been a while since I've unloaded my Ravelry favorites here. They've certainly accrued over the past few months!

Let's start with this adorable sweater:

photo © Caroline Bergeron
Isn't this just the cutest little sweater? And the fit looks so flattering! I love the wrap-around style and that long, double-buttoned ribbed cuff. For a fine-waisted woman, this would look stunning! The price for the pattern is $7.00, but if you have the figure, this'd probably be an excellent use of seven bucks!

photo © sundayknitter
Look at that intricate stitch work. I'd kill to have a smaller frame to fit into this beautiful piece! Reading through the comments on the project pages, it seems like there are 3 different charts for this, which isn't too shocking looking at the cables and all. A serious undertaking for a more serious knitter, I imagine. But look at that lovely result!

photo © Andrea Juhasz
This bag looks roomy, colorful, and clever. I love the rainbow theme, and I love the circular button catch! I just wonder how much give there must be on those handles. This is a gorgeous bag that I couldn't resist sharing!

photo © Elizabeth Wolden
This knit is so adorably retro, it's hard to resist wanting to knit it right up! I can't get over those cute little red stitch embellishments. The length of the cardigan seems just perfect for the vintage look, and this cardigan screams femininity. And just look at those perfect buttons! Funny thing is that despite this pattern being available in my size, I doubt I could pull it off anywhere near as well as this lovely lady.
That's about it for this week! 

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Oh yeah! These are beautiful!