Home

Monday, February 14, 2011

Love makes the world go 'round

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm sure if you've been paying any attention, you know I'm not big into the whole commercialized, fabricated holiday so much.

Instead, I'm into taking the opportunity to tell everyone how much I love them, and how much I appreciate their presence in my life. A day to acknowledge those around you, and maybe plant a big kiss on their cheek to show them, no matter how much they hate it!

For those of you out there who feel alone today, I'm thinking of you extra.

I guess my message today is that everyone deserves love, no matter what you believe in, who you sleep with, what color your skin is, or where on the planet you come from.

It takes more courage to love than to hate, and it's more rewarding.

Have a great day full of love and laughter today, you guys. <3

1 comment:

Kate! said...

xoxo to you too!

Even though I'm in a relationship, I still don't like Valentine's day. It really is just for consumption. We stayed in and made a nice dinner together.