Home

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kitty Can't Cope (Sack)

One of the all-time most loved and most durable cat toys around here is the Kitty Can't Cope Sack. It's a basic cotton sack filled with catnip, which is surprisingly simple when I look at all the hours and battles this one stupid sack creates in our house.

We have three kitties, and each of them is a very playful, goofy creature. There's no resting for these cats - we're blessed to have all three get along as well as they do, but sometimes fights erupt over silly things like the Cope Sack.

I don't know what it is about this one kind of toy, but it's consistently the best investment of $2 ever. The only reason we buy them repeatedly is because the cats drool and lick the Cope Sacks until they're disgusting and not something the cats should be putting their mouths on. It's all sorts of ridiculous. My Keekee who passed in 2009 would only play with this Cope Sack. She didn't even like catnip that much. But this sack was her baby.

Our 3 cats now love it just as much as she did, as evidenced here. And this is just in the first hour of having the stupid thing in their possession! If your kitties like catnip, do them a favor and invest a couple of bucks into this wonderful Maine made Kitty Can't Cope Sack. It's worth it!

4 comments:

nuttyturnip said...

Where do you buy that? My cat loves catnip sacks like that (he curls up with it and licks it), but I've had a hard time finding them. A co-worker (who has since been fired) bought me one from someone she knew, but I haven't really seen any in stores that were potent enough for Carrot to enjoy.

nuttyturnip said...

I'm dense. You have a link in your post.

Sassafrass said...

Nutty, they have them in our local grocery stores. If you want me to get you a few and save on shipping, let me know. :)

nuttyturnip said...

Thanks for the offer, but $9 including shipping from their site seems reasonable. I just ordered a set.