Home

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's Election Day!


Here's hoping you've gotten out there and voted, no matter who you voted for!

Do you take your elections seriously? Do you keep up with politics? I get really excited on election day, even though sometimes, I'm really discouraged.

Driving through the city on my way to work, I saw people with their signs on the street corners, waving. They all must be pretty passionate about who they're campaigning for - it's 40F and they've all got Dunkin Donuts cups in their mittened hands. I don't care which side of the fence they're rooting for, good on 'em for sticking it out in the cold and being peacefully passionate.

It all seems like a typical election day American morning until I get to the town I work in, which I am not a big fan of. Immediately after getting off the highway, I see giant signs welcoming you to Westfield and urging you to "VOTE
PELOSI AND OBAMA OUT TODAY! CAN'T FIX STUPID!"


That's right. You can't fix stupid, can you.

No comments: